It has been said that the American people are the only jury that Lee Harvey Oswald will ever have. It is our responsibility, then, to examine with utmost care and objectivity the evidence for and against him, and to reach an independent verdict.
Fair Play Issue #27, March-April, 1999
In This Fair Play...
- The ARRB's Final Report was delivered to Congress and President Bill Clinton at the end of September.
- Bullet Tests on a fragment from the JFK assassination have revealed the presence of human tissue.
- Dallas Conference Redux This is the stuff that didn't get in to the previous issue (for various reasons).
- A False Mystery is attorney Vincent J. Salandria's speech to the COPA conference, November 20, 1998.
- The Waters of Knowledge is the text Dr. E. Martin Schotz' speech to the COPA conference, November 20, 1998.
- Two Brains at Bethesda? reviews ARRB staffer Doug Horne's presentation at Lancer's "November in Dallas" conference. Article by Joseph Backes.
Also see these related documents: the ARRB testimony of autopsy photographer John Stringer, and Stringer's assisstant Floyd Riebe.
- Only the Beginning We are said to be in an era of disclosure. Article by Jerrold Smith.
- Note from the Editor is a flimsy explanation for some behind-the-scenes chaos.
- On Gerald Posner Author Harrison Livingstone recounts his televised jousting with Gerald Posner at the time of the release of the ARRB Final Report.
- 59 Witnesses Did the Presidential limousine slow down --- or come to a complete stop --- during the Dealey Plaza fusillade? Article by Vince Palamara.
- Miscellanea, Errata, Et Cetera is a collection of stuff that didn't quite fit anywhere else.
- Updates From time to time, there is information we'd like to add, post-deadline, to Fair Play. We invite all readers to check back now and then to take a look at each of our two "Updates" files. ARRB Updates may have outlived its usefulness, now that the ARRB has expired. We'll keep it for the time being, just in case. Updates has various items that develop post-deadline; this file may well be empty.
- Who's Who and What's What What organizations are actively working toward resolving the JFK case? Where can you locate that hard-to-find assassination title? Fair Play presents a catalogue of the sources and resources we're aware of.
- JFK Bibliography A Fair Play listing of books relating to the Kennedy assassination.
- The ARRB On Tape Audio recordings of the Review Board meetings are now available at reduced prices. Here's info on how to get stuff.
- Reader Feedback A sampling of reader reaction to Fair Play, which first came online November 22, 1994.
- Excuses Those of us responsible for Fair Play.
- Some Interesting Links to JFK-related Web sites can be found in this file.
- Fair Play Back Issues are now available. Everything we've done (except regular features like the Bibliography) is now in one convenient archive.
Fair Play is pleased to display this badge:
* * *